
who wouldn't want a swing made of copper in their garden?

don't worry, i only took the picture.

some of the stuff displayed was interesting, like this basket-to-be.

some of it was colourful... like these lovely ladies:


i had two major shocks while at this fairytale like event. the first one was when i turned around to see who greeted me so nicely and saw this BIG, bright fellow here.
second was similar... i was photographing a hanging flower ball decor when the loudest, strangest noise startled me. it was a peacock! i haven't seen one since india and absolutely didn't expect to see one - especially not two steps away from my feet!




arh, come on, who doesn't want to see the ass of a peacock?
[if you actually expected to see flowers in a post with the word "garden" in the title, go look at
part one or
part two]
4 comments:
What a great opportunity for photographs. How nice of the peacock to display his feathers for you, so pretty. I'm planning where I'll put the swing...
Von
Wow! I see some changes here!!!
All pictures are cool and beautiful, but for this peacock's ass you should get a medal :)
Are you alive?
Von - yes! i took a ton that day.
Sylvia -yep, seasonal change happened, glad you noticed...
medal accepted.
and yep, alive i am, and i'll tell you just how much very soon :-D
I am completely in love with the copper swing.
And the parrot :)
xx
Post a Comment