kompoStella

[28.7.08]

dragon, oh yes, pleazzz

Supposedly:


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?



"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."
... dragon? used to be dragon-like, i'd really like to get the thick scales, the wings and the killing fire back. snap? yes, i'll snap at you of you're not careful. Snapdragon? i have no idea! i'm into pleargoniums... and i don't like pink...

6 comments:

Kathrine | July 28, 2008 at 5:21 a.m.

Hei:-) Svarte i din andre flotte blogg jeg. Koselig om du linker meg ja!

Fin sommer til deg:-)))

arcady | July 28, 2008 at 4:49 p.m.

Hello,
This post reminded me that one of my good garden history friends came to the subject through a circuitous route involving, of all things, dragons! Thanks for stopping by my own blog and yes, feel free to link to it.
All best,
arcady
(gardenhistorygirl)

kompoStella | July 29, 2008 at 5:26 a.m.

Dragons will lead you on mysterious paths, it's a well known fact ;-)

Rosengeranium | July 29, 2008 at 5:50 a.m.

Since I suspect you to be swedish I can reveal that snapdragons are a family of flowers called Antirrhinum where the most famous one, Antirrhinum majus, is called "lejongap" in swedish. Not a bad flower to be - for my own part I became a violet, after tweaking the answers a little...

Oh, and I'm honoured to be on the web flower list of Kompostellarium. Thanks!

Katarina | July 31, 2008 at 1:36 a.m.

I guess you are a little bit of both then - both a Snapdragon and a Geranium - maybe you'll even start fancying the colour pink!
/Katarina

pomegranate queen | August 3, 2008 at 12:58 a.m.

apparently i'm a snapdragon too!